Fiber Studio and Agricultural Meeting and Makerspace
- Classes in needle and wet felting
- Needle felting is a process of using barbed needles to gather together dry natural fibers to a condensed but pliable form. Appropriate for ages 15 +
- Wet felting is to create a non-woven fabric by applying soap, moisture, pressure and agitation to the natural fiber. Appropriate for all ages.
Feel free to use our contact page to schedule a felting class.
- Beginner projects $25.00 + materials (approximate material cost $30.00)
- Intermediate projects priced according to project size + materials
Happenings at the Yurt
We host an array of agricultural workshops, lectures and demonstrations throughout the year. Please check back for upcoming Spring and Summer 2019 events.
Looking for a unique agricultural meeting room or makerspace for your group?
- Feel free to contact us for a tour of our 30' Yurt!
We look forward to meeting you!